Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More Organic Fall Jewelry

Some of my Fall inspired jewelry sold (I'm happy to say) so I made some more.  This type of jewelry has been a nice change of pace for me.

First up is the necklace:

 A bangle style bracelet:
A regular strung bracelet:
 And of course a pair of earrings to go with the set:

 I'm starting to build up my inventory for two upcoming events.  One is open to the public and I'll be posting an invitation to everyone on my blog and facebook soon!

Just a few more hours and I'll see what's in the kiln from today's torch session.  I had fun experimenting with some new glass and techniques, and I made more rainbow beads so I'll be back posting soon!!!

Thanks for reading!!!
Contact me: chrissandersonbeads@gmail.com
Follow my life of Lampworking: http://beadsbychrissanderson.blogspot.com
Purchase my beads and Jewelry: http://www.artfire.com/users/BeadsByChris
Finished Jewelry sold on site at: SALVATORE CAPELLI SALON 114 W. South Boundary Perrysburg, Ohio 43551 - In the Country Charm Shoppes.
Just for fun: Facebook: Glass Lampwork beads and Jewelry by Chris Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment