Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm Loco For Focals!!!

Bead on Leaf on Black Plexi Background
I made a bunch of focal beads to go with the Burgard Pendants.  These were great fun to make!   Patterns and more patterns with unlimited possibilities and use of black and white - how could I not enjoy making these? 

I am almost finished with my photography/lighting testing now too.  I used several different backgrounds and would love to know what you like and don't like:
Bead on Black Plexi Background

Bead on Leaf on White Background
Bead on Burgard Pendant on Black Bust


Bead on Burgard Pendant on White Bust
Another bead style on assorted backgrounds:
Bead on Stick on White Background

Bead on Black Plexi Background

Bead on Leaf on Black Plexi Background

Bead on Burgard Pendant on Black Bust

Bead on Burgard Pendant on White Bust  
For the rest, I'll just show each bead on one background and not overwhelm you with photos.










This is that tricky color to photograph - it really is more purple than it shows here.






Seems like I prefer the leaf on the black plexi background huh?  I do like this last one too with the larger plank of driftwood.  I like the the darker backgrounds over the white.  If you care to comment on all that I would love to hear your thoughts!

So now all I have to do is get them listed on my artfire site.  I'm taking a short break from making beads because the tendons in my hands and arms are really aching and I do not want to get into a mess with overuse issues so I'm taking the advise of other lampworkers and resting for a few days.  I will get caught up on my computer stuff and after that I'll finish up some jewelry orders.  No matter what, I seem to have plenty of things on my to do list.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!!!
Chris
Contact me: chrissandersonbeads@gmail.com
Follow my life of Lampworking: http://beadsbychrissanderson.blogspot.com
Purchase my beads and Jewelry: http://www.artfire.com/users/BeadsByChris
Finished Jewelry sold on site at: SALVATORE CAPELLI SALON 114 W. South Boundary Perrysburg, Ohio 43551 - In the Country Charm Shoppes.
Just for fun: Facebook: Glass Lampwork beads and Jewelry by Chris Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment