Thursday, September 1, 2011

Change A Bead Necklaces & Race For The Cure Beads!!!!

In preparation for the Race for the Cure, A friend of mine who is a breast cancer survivor, requested I make my Change A Bead Necklaces for her walking team participants.  These pink beads are all made with CIM http://www.creationismessy.com/unique.aspx?id=2 Gelly's Sty Unique 904-1 bases, encased in either Super Clear or Rose Quartz and decorated with some White Stringer.


The top and bottom bead in this necklace are encased in CIM Rose Quartz



The rest are more of the same style using assorted DH Silvered Glass:
Clio over Striking Orange

Dark Blue with Triton

Blue with Triton

Teal with Triton

Teal with Triton
I'm caught up with my current work.  I'm off to the photography station for most of the weekend.  Lots of beads to get photographed, edited and uploaded to my Artfire Account.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!  Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment