When I opened my kiln this morning I was smiling from ear to ear!!! I saw some very colorful beads and was happy to see that they looked as nice as I'd hoped. Sometimes when I put a bead into the kiln that I think is going to be awesome, I am disappointed when I see the colors did not turn out the way I thought they would.
This next batch was a color combination I had read about on the Messy Color Site. I didn't have the exact same Periwinkle that I had read about but I had another brand to use and I think it worked very well.
I made 3 more beads to experiment with the leopard print background.
Here they are side by side with the batch from yesterday - for easy comparison: