Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Animal Prints & Sea Glass

Just a quick update with my latest experiments.  I've been working on those leopard print beads again.  Still trying to find the perfect background color.
The 7 beads on the left are my current formula and we will see what my customer thinks of them.  She also requested some more tiger striped beads so I made 3 standard ones (next in line) and then, I got to experimenting some more.  The last one in this photo I'm calling a snow leopard bead.  At least that is what it reminds me of.

The first 3 beads in this photo are more experiments.  They are light tiger striped beads.  I really like the new snow leopard bead but I think I prefer the old style tiger striped bead over the newer ones I show here (again the first 3 here.)  Now I know you are probably tired of seeing the next beads since I've posted them 3 times now but I just like to keep them in here for comparison for my testing reference.  I also did a little zebra experiment on that last bead in this series.  Not really a zebra because the stripes are too round and swirly for a zebra.  I like my original zebra style so I'll stick with those from now on.


And these two photos show my sea glass style beads.  I finally got to use my "Etch All" today!!!  I added some SIS to some just to see how it looked.  I know that sea glass does not come in all these colors but I like them all and it just seems like a perfect name.

I'll be away from my torch and computer for a few days but I'll be back at it next week.
As always, thanks for reading and let me know what you think of my experiments if you like!  I always enjoy reading what you have to say!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment