Now for the next ones, I can't find any notes but I made these the same day as I made the bead above. I know I was playing around with silver foil and frit this day so I'm guessing these next two are made with reactive frit and I was trying them on different bases to see what would happen.
I love making these beads - creating patterns with two or three simple colors. This was a day I went to the torch with no plan and just created what I felt like making at that moment.
Then I decided to try this technique I saw in a book on floral beads. I don't usually make many floral beads but these were easy - but they sure took a long time to make. Let me know if you like them enough for me to keep making these in the future. I just used whatever color was laying around on my work space so the color options are limitless really for these.
I'm working on a style of bead that I kind of hope will be my own - I haven't really seen it out there yet so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I think I'm going to call these my "Window Beads" and here is one I made with colors that were just laying around. Not my best window bead but you get the idea. I have more window beads made that I haven't posted yet but I suppose I should post them all together sometime.
These are from another session and I was trying out some blues and greens and a pink and green that I thought might look nice together. No notes on these either but I know the greens are all CIM and the blue is Moretti Lt. Sky Blue. The pink I am fairly certain is veiled Rubino.
Now for my last set of beads that I made in 2010. I had a fun time with more techniques from "Spotlight on Silver" Vol. 2 and here are those beads: