Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Aqua and Green and a few more Sherwood and Secret Pink.

My little beauties from yesterday:
All of these beads are made with black, light emerald, light sky blue, white and aqua.  The flower bead does have a little Rubino Oro for the center of the flowers.  I layered all the aqua over the light sky blue and the emerald is layered over white.  I think I would like to find a good base color for the emerald so it is a little more vibrant.  I'll experiment next time.  I'm pretty happy with these.  They were fun to make and I seem to get lots of requests for blues and greens.

Here are some close ups of a few:
I think I'm a little addicted to making this style of bead lately.





Now this one is a fun bead with a lot going on:

And this one was a lot of fun to make too:


I also made a few more of the Sherwood and secret pink so I would have a set for a piece of jewelry:

I didn't particularly like the bead on the left so I swapped it out for one I made the other day.  Will put this set (or a finished piece of jewelry) up for sale soon:

No comments:

Post a Comment