Monday, January 24, 2011

Busy Making Jewelry - Ugh!

I've taken the time to make some jewelry again.  Needed to fill some orders so while I had everything out, I kept on making a few things to put up for sale on my artfire site.    I made the beads in the first bracelet a few days ago.  I had really liked one particular bead from my last batch so I made a set out of them.  I was going to put the set up for sale but turned it into a bracelet instead.
I seem to make most of my bracelets on the small size (I think it's in case they don't sell then I can wear them) so I made these a little larger hoping I would find a new home for them from my artfire listing.  This one is 7 1/4" and all the findings are sterling silver.

This next one is made from a set of beads I have had in my bead stash.  I always loved the antique look of these beads and when I put them next to the cream beads it just seemed to be a perfect match.  This bracelet is 7 1/2."  The first photo is a bit bright so the actual beads are darker as shown better in the other photos.  All sterling silver findings and it is for sale on my artfire site.



This is a bracelet that I made for a customer so it is not for sale.  I made these beads a few days ago as I am unable to keep the groovy tie-dyed beads in stock.  They are a lot of fun to make too!
 

I am still working on a bracelet that will be up for sale on my artfire account.  It is the same style as the pink one I made for my friend battling breast cancer.  I had lots of requests for that style after I made it so I'm giving it a go in Blue/Aqua.  Looks pretty so far but I have lots more little jingle jangle things to add and it takes time.  I hope to finish that up soon.  Here is a sneak peak:

That's it for today.  I'll be back when I have more to share.  Thanks for taking a look at my bead blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment