Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Last of My Entries for SE9 Monthly Challenge 1 & Pink for Debbie C.

I'm kind of sad to see this challenge over.  It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot!  There are so many things I want to try with silvered glass so having a specific challenge was a great help keeping me focused! 

So now for the good stuff - the pictures of the beads!

All of the beads above had Nyx frit in them.  Either alone or made into a twistie with Aurae.  I used assorted bases and different applications of clear.  All were reduced.

This next batch of beads were some more attempts to use Kalypso to see if I could get those pretty purple and pink colors I had in the past.  Seems that the purple was not as willing to show up today but I still got some nice colors.  These are not part of the SE9 monthly challenge. 

These pink beads are for a customer to take a look at.  They are the large hole beads done in the Pink colors I use for my breast cancer awareness beads. 
Debbie C - Matching colors of pink in these 3 beads. Original formula.
Slightly brighter pink formula - let me know if you prefer this color over my original formula.

Debbie C - you can see the difference between the two pink formulas here.

Debbie C - these should work for matching earrings - original formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment