Sunday, November 27, 2011

Just Pictures of Beads Today

I usually log all my information for my own records about the glass I used but I'm just trying to keep up at this point.  I'll keep my notes handy for the future but just for today you get photos of beads without all my boring technical information - lucky you!














All of these beads were made after I read a new tutorial called Gem's In Bloom by Jacqueline Parkes.  They all have at least one silvered glass in them.  My technique shows I'm at the very early stages of learning how to manipulate the glass but I think they are still pretty cool for a first go at it!  It was an excellent tutorial and I would recommend it to any glass bead maker who is very comfortable with all the basics of lampworking.

That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog today!
Contact me: chrissandersonbeads@gmail.com
Follow my life of Lampworking: http://beadsbychrissanderson.blogspot.com
Purchase my beads and Jewelry: http://www.artfire.com/users/BeadsByChris
Finished Jewelry sold on site at: SALVATORE CAPELLI SALON 114 W. South Boundary Perrysburg, Ohio 43551 - In the Country Charm Shoppes.
Just for fun: Facebook: Glass Lampwork beads and Jewelry by Chris Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment