|Bead on the left is sold!|
|Bead on the right is sold!|
|I'm keeping this one!|
Now for the rest of the beads I have been making. Some of these I made before I went to Puerto Rico and some after. These are my first attempt at Rainbow beads and I have to say they were very fun to make. They take a while but I love to do the precision dot placement and that is what these beads are all about.
2. Same as first bead only with a base of leaky pen.
3. Base of sangre, patches of silver foil randomly applied and slightly burned off in spots in order to pick up other patches of foil. Wispy trails of kalypso all melted in, shaped, reduced, clear encased.
4. Same as bead number 3 but with leaky pen base.
5. Same as bead number 3 but with a clear base.
6. Same as bead number 3 but with veiled RO base.
7. Same as bead number 3 but with a pale green base and pale aqua encasement.
8. My favorite bead of the batch! Same as 3 but with a pulsar base and used a very heavy reduction.
9. My second favorite bead of this batch! Base of black, patches of silver foil, dots of kalypso all melted in, shaped, reduced fairly heavily, clear encased. Reminds me of fire opal - love it!
10. Same as bead number 9 but with a base of rose quartz. Has a very opal look to it.
|Moon Rock Beads|
Hope everyone is enjoying the 4th of July Holiday! This has been one of the most enjoyable 4th's I can remember in a long while. Thanks to all our great friends that made for one great day after another this weekend!!!!!