Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Video - Me Making A Simple Masked Bead

Some of my family and friends have seen me working at the torch and understand what I actually do.  Others ask to come watch but we never seem to find a time that will work for both of us.  And then there are people who take a long time to understand that I actually do make the beads and not just put jewelry together.  So I thought I would share this video here with you on my blog.

Many of you know that I have had the wonderful opportunity to have my work in an awesome gallery on 5th Ave. in Naples, FL called The Mermaid's Bite.  They asked me to put together a short video for them to play on their gallery monitor so customers can understand what it is I actually do.  So I wrangled my hubby and together we made this video.  He did most of the hard work - all I had to do was do what I love to do - make a simple masked patterned bead. A big thank you to Tom for taking the time to shoot the video, edited it, put it on youtube and other related work!!!  Thank you thank you thank you!!!!  Tom has been my biggest supporter of this love I have for glass bead making and I am lucky to have him!

Okay enough of the mushy stuff.  Here is the video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JINMarC_nps

No comments:

Post a Comment