Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Catching Up With Beads From January

Will I ever be caught up on my blog?!?!?!?  I seem to find things that I thought I had posted and then figure out that I missed a few.  So here are some that I just found.

These first beads are all experiments with frit.  I don't seem to be the best frit bead maker but I do like some of the results.
I found some photos of some pendants that I'm pretty sure I haven't shared on my blog yet.
These next two photographs are of handmade scarf pins and rings.  I hire another jewelry maker, Donna Zalar, to make these.  We pick out some of my lampwork beads together that we feel with make nice rings/pins and then Donna makes whatever style of wire creation she thinks will fit each bead.
We make rings in both sterling silver and base metal.  These are sized and not adjustable.
I have more photos ready to edit and get posted on my blog in the near future!  I hate saying that I"ll be back soon because it always seems like I never get that ("soon") accomplished.

Thanks for reading my blog! 
Chris

Contact me: chrissandersonbeads@gmail.com - to make an appointment to see my beads and jewelry at my home studio.
Follow my life of Lampworking: http://beadsbychrissanderson.blogspot.com
Purchase my beads and Jewelry: http://www.artfire.com/users/BeadsByChris
Finished Jewelry sold on site at:  
1. Mermaid's Bite 472 5th Ave. South, Naples, FL 34102
2. Will be returning this spring to SALVATORE CAPELLI SALON 114 W. South Boundary Perrysburg, Ohio 43551 - In the Country Charm Shoppes.
Loose beads (sets and focals) sold on site at:
1. The Bead Boutique 2015 E. Michigan Ave., Lansing, MI 48912
Just for fun: Facebook: Glass Lampwork beads and Jewelry by Chris Sanderson (Remember to click on the "like" button for updates)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Glass-Lampwork-beads-and-Jewelry-by-Chris-Sanderson/175334185825493

No comments:

Post a Comment