Friday, October 7, 2011

Finished Jewelry & Christmas Bazaar Information!!!!

I had a great time at the event last evening!  Met some wonderful people, found a few old friends to catch up with and made a few sales as well.  It was a beautiful evening and Shelly, the event coordinator, has to be exhausted today because she put on one heck of an event! 

As you know I had been busy making jewelry pieces and beads for the event as well as finishing up a few customer orders.  I did take pictures along the way but haven't had time to post on my blog until now.  So this is a little catch up time.
Sold - Rainbow Bangle
Sold - Fire Opal Earrings 
This next earring pair is from my inspiration day at the Zoo - remember those beautiful rays?
Black Ray Earrings - Sterling silver components.

Tie-dyed Earrings - Sterling silver components.
Pink & Brown Earrings - Sterling silver components.
Foiled Colors - Wine Bottle Stopper
Black Ray - Wine Bottle Stopper
Tie-dyed - Wine Bottle Stopper
Here is a very poorly lit photo of my table set up at the event last night.  I need a larger table/space or some risers I think.  

That is all I have to post today. Seems like I have been spending most of my time on the jewelry making end of things these past few weeks so I can't wait to get back to the torch and make some beads again!!!!

As promised, here are the details of my next event - this one is open to the public and has a good variety of vendors attending.  Come join us and get your Christmas shopping done in one place!!
Christmas Bazaar
November 12
9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
SALVATORE CAPELLI SALON  
114 W. South Boundary Perrysburg, Ohio 43551
In the Country Charm Shoppes.

Thanks for reading my blog!
Chris
Contact me: chrissandersonbeads@gmail.com
Follow my life of Lampworking: http://beadsbychrissanderson.blogspot.com
Purchase my beads and Jewelry: http://www.artfire.com/users/BeadsByChris
Finished Jewelry sold on site at: SALVATORE CAPELLI SALON 114 W. South Boundary Perrysburg, Ohio 43551 - In the Country Charm Shoppes.
Just for fun: Facebook: Glass Lampwork beads and Jewelry by Chris Sanderson




No comments:

Post a Comment