Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Few Finished Orders

I've been busy making my lampwork beads into jewelry these past couple of days.  Lots of orders for Mother's day and graduation.  I was very happy that I had to make another "Industrial Squirrel" bead - this time in a large size for a necklace.  The customer wanted it on a simple chain and I think it really makes the beauty of the bead stand out.
 Other side:

The same customer asked for a second necklace and picked this bead from my stash.

I had an order for an eyeglass chain with 4 beads hand picked by the customer.


Last is this pretty little black viking weave bracelet.  I liked the way this one turned out!

That's all I have to blog about tonight.  All Mother's Day deadline orders are filled but  I have more jewelry to make.  I'll be back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment