Monday, April 4, 2011

Last Batch Before the Move? Maybe...

Just give me black and white glass and my love of patterns and dots and I'm happy.
I love this bead and can't seem to stop making it.  I like to add transparent colors to the basic black and white design and just see where it takes me. 
 I love this view.

This red looks amazing and goes very well with my "Red Zebra" beads!


On these next beads I still used Aqua as my transparent color but the raised dots on these is CIM Freeman.  I'm liking this combo.  It's the first time I have paired these two blues.


Another pretty pattern:



This next one reminds me of a bow tie or a tuxedo bead.


 These are 9 dotted stars.



 These are 8 dotted stars.



These are 4 dotted starts.



These are also 4 dotted starts but with a different pattern.


This bead is a bit of a reverse.  The aqua was a bit darker than I'd hoped.


 
I felt like making some spring colored beads.  Eh, nothing spectacular here but the colors are pretty.

I also etched a few "Sea Glass" beads for a customer of mine.


I still have a few more dipped large hole mandrels left that I may use up before I pack up the last of the studio.  I'll be back blogging after April 15th - when the taxes are finished and my studio is all set up again in the North.  Hope everyone is starting to enjoy some nice spring weather!!! 












2 comments:

  1. WOW! These are all very pretty! That red in the third bead is just fantastic-it really pops! You have such a steady hand!

    ReplyDelete