Saturday, February 12, 2011

Turquoise, Cream and Amber (Topaz)

I think this may be the largest set of beads I have ever made to go together.  I love them and am going to have to decide if I'm going to sell the entire set or make a few things with them myself or a little of both.  Hmmm... decision decisions. 
I had a lot of fun making these!  I also included some basic spacer beads of the main colors which I don't usually do.  They are made from a mix of light and dark turquoise, ivory, light and dark amber and some dots of white to help reflect some of the transparent glass.

Now for a few close ups:




Now that's what I call a nice handful of pretty beads!!

Only one more post and I'll be caught up but those beads are still on the mandrels so it won't be until tomorrow that I get them photographed.  They are my experiments with some new silvered glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment