Saturday, June 16, 2012

More Discs To Fit Staxx Brand & Adjustable Burgard Rings

I just can't stop making these disc beads lately.  They are so much fun and I want to see what new color combinations I can come up with each time I sit down at the torch to make some.  I like some combinations more than others but I try and make combinations that my customers tend to like too.

Disc 1 has two sides and will fit the Staxx brand rings and pendants:

Sky Blue, Pulsar, White & Striking Orange.
A side view.
This is side two - a lot less color but not everyone wants bright colors all the time.
Disc 2 has two sides and will fit the Staxx brand ring and pendant systems:
Side 1.
Side view of side 1.
Side 2.
Side view of side 2.
Disc 3 has two sides and will fit the Staxx brand ring and pendant systems:
Side 1.  Pink and Transparent Green.
Side view of side 1.
Side 2. Pink and Commando Green.
Side view of side 2.
Disc 4 has two sides and will fit the Staxx brand ring and pendant systems.  Funny thing is, I seemed to have photographed the same side twice so I don't have a photo of the second side - oops.
The purple on the outer edge design is a metallic purple and has a nice shine to it that is hard to see here.
 Disc 5 has two sides and will fit the Staxx brand ring and pendant systems:
Side 1.  Pink, Brown and White.
Side view of side 1.
Side 2.
Side view of side 2.
Disc 6 has two sides and will fit the Staxx brand ring and pendant systems.  However there are small flaws on both sides so while I'm disappointed that I can't sell it, I am more than happy to keep it and wear it myeself - I already have worn it and I love this one!!!  See if you can find the flaws if you want:
Side 1. Greens, Pink, Red/brown, white and Orange on this side.
Side view of side 1.
Side 2.  Same colors except the Orange has been replaced with Rubio Oro!
Disc 7 has one side and will fit the Adjustable Burgard ring.  This was the first disc I made during this torch session and I liked the colors so much I had to make the one to fit the Staxx ring too:
I wish I could show you this on the ring - it looks awesome on the ring!  All of my Burgard rings are at the salon waiting for someone to give them a new home!!!
The next 4 discs are all for the Adjustable Burgard ring and you will need to do your own visualizing since I didn't have a ring at my home studio when I took these photos:






And now for my major blooper of the day.  I am only showing this photo because I like the colors on the first side but I know the design is way off center so it will not be an item for sale.  If you want to comment on the color combo please do!
Side 1.
Side view of side 1.
Side 2 - nothing special here.  I can always tell when I'm getting tired and it's time to quit for the day when I make beads like this!!!
I needed to make some more beads for my Change A Bead Necklaces so here are my latest beads for those:
Side 1 - Pulsar and Orange.
Side 2 - Pulsar and Orange.
Set of 3 Pulsar and Orange CAB Beads.
Set of 3 Chocolate and Dark Turquoise CAB Beads - I LOVE these!
Set of 3 Chocolate and Light Turquoise CAB Beads.


That's it!  Lots of eye candy and little jib jabbing from me.  Thanks for stopping by to read my bead blog!!!

Chris


Contact me: chrissandersonbeads@gmail.com - to make an appointment to see my beads and jewelry at my home studio.

Follow my life of Lampworking: http://beadsbychrissanderson.blogspot.com
Purchase my beads and Jewelry: http://www.artfire.com/users/BeadsByChris
Finished Jewelry sold on site at:  
1. Mermaid's Bite 472 5th Ave. South, Naples, FL 34102
2. SALVATORE CAPELLI SALON 114 W. South Boundary Perrysburg, Ohio 43551 - In the Country Charm Shoppes.
Just for fun: Facebook: Glass Lampwork beads and Jewelry by Chris Sanderson (Remember to click on the "like" button for updates)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Glass-Lampwork-beads-and-Jewelry-by-Chris-Sanderson/175334185825493

No comments:

Post a Comment