Friday, December 9, 2011

More Monthly Challenges 16 November to 15 December

Here are a few more that I made for the SE9 Silvered Glass Exchange and Challenge.  Not all of them will make the cut there but I'll blog them all here for my own person reference and you might enjoy them too.
Ivory Base, assorted stringers including DH TH 473 all swirled and raked.  Raised dots of clear and aurae to finish it.
Other side
I really enjoyed making these organic free form beads.  A nice change from my intricate pattern beads I think.

These all have use of DH TH473 for the silvered glass but the bases and stringers vary.  In order to save time here I will refer to my notes for exact formulas if I need them instead of listing them here.  I just have too much to get posted tonight to add all the details.






Mystery brown from Tom's "Craigslist" score.  Not a bad base for organic style beads.


Not a good combo here - CDC was the base.
Can't wait until my free form scroll work is pretty but until then, practice, practice, practice.
Over french blue is not a great combo - in my opinion.
More practice with my scroll work - when done right, these beads are so pretty!
I started some strait line stringer and I had a few boo-boo's so I just melted it all in flat.  Just part of that p,p,p...
More boo-boo stringer and dots here - but I kind of like the way it turned out.
These beads are not part of the Silvered Glass Bead Exchange.  I needed to make some beads for specific applications so here they are - these are just the most fun to make!

















This green bead is one I demoed for some friends that wanted to see how I made beads. 
Tim and Lynn here is the bead you watched me create
Now for some jewelry that I'm working on for a few people:
Designed with the help of Lynn
Charlotte - what do you think so far?
Okay Cary H - this is just one photo of an idea I had for your gray and black request.  Still working on other ideas but let me know what you think so far:
Cary H's Black and Gray - just a sketch at this point.
I have this bracelet back in my possession!  I can't decide if I want to keep it for myself or put it up for sale.  I love this bracelet - unique colors and shine. 
I know that was a lot to take in.  My schedule is pretty full these days so it seems this is the way it's going to be till after Christmas.  I have orders to fill yet but should be able to take a few more orders for Christmas gifts if anyone still needs them.  I have a nice assortment of pre-made items for the last minute shoppers too so don't hesitate to contact me at the last minute.

Hope you are all having a fun time preparing for the holidays with little to no stress. 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read my blog!!!!
Chris
Contact me: chrissandersonbeads@gmail.com
Follow my life of Lampworking: http://beadsbychrissanderson.blogspot.com
Purchase my beads and Jewelry: http://www.artfire.com/users/BeadsByChris
Finished Jewelry sold on site at: SALVATORE CAPELLI SALON 114 W. South Boundary Perrysburg, Ohio 43551 - In the Country Charm Shoppes.
Just for fun: Facebook: Glass Lampwork beads and Jewelry by Chris Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment