For my local customers, friends and family:
It's that time of year again and I have 3 events to share with you!
1. HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE!!! Located in my home studio again this year on December 15 from noon - 7 p.m. Stop by and get your Christmas shopping done while my studio is full of new items as well as my standard line. There will be a drawing again this year!!! Bring a friend and you will get an extra ticket for the drawing.
****As a reminder, if you will be requesting anything in time for Christmas this year, please contact me ASAP and don't wait for the open house.
Your chances of getting what you want will be much greater the sooner you contact me!****
2. I will be returning to The Holiday Boutique & Lunch at Stone Ridge Golf Club, 1553 Muirfield Dr. Bowling Green, OH on Saturday December 7st. 9 a.m. - 3p.m. No admission charge! This event is hosted by The Women's Club of Bowling Green.
3. I will be at a new venue this holiday season. I'm happy to be a part of a fundraising craft show this year! Hannah's Socks is the beneficiary of the Holiday Crafting for Charity Craft Show. I will be donating 10% of my sales, so please come help me give a big donation to Hannah's Socks on December 6, 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. at O-I Levis Park Plaza 2 on Michael Owens Way. Free admission. (Not sure where to go? Just take the main drag of Levis Commons Shopping Center way way back - it will be on your left)
Thanks! Hope to see you soon!!!!
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org - to make an appointment to see my beads and jewelry at my home studio.
Follow my life of Lampworking: http://beadsbychrissanderson.blogspot.com
Purchase my beads and Jewelry: http://www.artfire.com/users/BeadsByChris
Finished Jewelry sold on site at:
1. Mermaid's Bite Collection at Watson Investments Gallery 1500 5th Ave. South, Naples, FL 34102
2. SALVATORE CAPELLI SALON 4105 Chapel Drive in the Levis Commons open air mall in Perrysburg
Loose beads (sets and focals) sold on site at:
1. The Bead Boutique 2015 E. Michigan Ave., Lansing, MI 48912
Just for fun: Facebook: Glass Lampwork beads and Jewelry by Chris Sanderson (Remember to click on the "like" button for updates)