Saturday, March 10, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Just wanted to stop by with a quick post.  Didn't want you all to think I was not making beads and jewelry.  Actually I am not making anything at my usual pace because I have been traveling around quite a bit and enjoying time with family and friends.  I hope to get more photos up on my Artfire site and here on my blog in the next few weeks.  Until then, I will post this photo of a pair of earrings I made for a friend who is gracefully fighting breast cancer.  This photo was taken with my phone so the colors are not exactly accurate but I think in this case, it will do just fine.
Add caption
Best wishes and good health to all!  Thanks for stopping by to read my blog.
Chris

Contact me: chrissandersonbeads@gmail.com
Follow my life of Lampworking: http://beadsbychrissanderson.blogspot.com
Purchase my beads and Jewelry: http://www.artfire.com/users/BeadsByChris
Finished Jewelry sold on site later this spring: SALVATORE CAPELLI SALON 114 W. South Boundary Perrysburg, Ohio 43551 - In the Country Charm Shoppes.
Just for fun: Facebook: Glass Lampwork beads and Jewelry by Chris Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment